Defender Rear Step Rubber Top
Frequently Bought Together
Defender TDCi Puma Seat Box Puma Conversion
Our forward facing seat conversion for a Land Rover Defender is a modification that allows the rear seats to be positioned facing forward, rather than facing the side of the vehicle. This is useful for several reasons:
- Allows for retrofitting forward-facing seats in your pre-TDCi Defender.
- Comfort: Forward facing seats offer better comfort and visibility for passengers, as they can look forward and see the road ahead.
- Utility: With forward facing seats, the rear of the Defender can be used for cargo or other equipment, rather than being occupied by passengers.
- More versatile: Forward facing seats make the vehicle more versatile for different types of trips, such as transporting cargo, going on camping trips, or taking passengers on long drives.
- 3mm 5083 aluminum plate
- High-quality black powder finish
- Manufactured in UK
Suitable for Land Rover from Series 2 to TD5.
In the box
- 1x Seat box conversion kit
- 1x Instructions
N.B Image for illustration only, actual product may vary slightly in finish.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: No seatbelts will be available for the rear seats using this conversion. For OFFROAD USE ONLY