Frequently Bought Together
Defender NAS Rear Towing Step Rubber Tread
The Wildbear™ NAS Rear Step for Land Rover is made of zinc-plated steel for long lasting rust protection, and comes with an OEM rubber tread plate, to provide grip in wet conditions.
This NAS rear step includes fitting support struts, nuts and bolts and instructions.
Unlike most other models on the market ours is ZINC COATED for long lasting rust protection, and we provide all the bracing brackets for Defender 90, 110 and older Defender 110s.
High-grade S275 sheet steel is CNC pressed for millimetre precision and welded by our skilled team before going through our protective process and finished in a top-quality architectural powder coat.
- 42mm steel tube with 2mm/4mm/6mm plate
- Strong enough to hold a 15 stone man and pull a 26' caravan**
- Provides protection to rear cross member with a step to gain access to the rear of the vehicle.
- Zinc primer protection
- High-quality powder coat for a pleasing aesthetic and superior finish.
- OEM standard Rubber tread plate
- Manufactured in UK
In the box
- 1x NAS Towing Step
- 3x Pair bracing bars
- 1x OEM Rubber tread plate
- 1x fitting kit
- 1x Instructions
Suitable for Land Rover, Defender and Defender Puma 90/110/130
*Please note, this step does not include towball or drop plate
** Tested in-house. NOT TUV Approved