Discovery 2 Winch Bumper A-bar F/L
Frequently Bought Together
Discovery 2 Winch Bumper Lightbar F/L
Our exceptional Land Rover Discovery 2 Close Fit Winch Bumper with A-bar has a meticulous design to provide a sleek replacement. Close fitting to the front of your Disco 2, giving a tidy streamlined appearance. Circumflexed under the bottom to add protection to the washer bottle.
High-grade S275 sheet steel is CNC pressed for millimetre precision and welded by our skilled team before going through our protective process and finished in a top-quality architectural powder coat for a truly outstanding winch mounting solution.
A set of Cree LED lights to provide additional lighting and an incredible appearance.
The addition of a bolt on 48mm S275 steel lightbar gives superb protection for the winch in case of rope or strap failure and allows for extra lighting.
- Compatible with most steering guards.
- Close-fitting for maximum approach angle.
- Fits a wide range of winches including, but not limited to Warn*, Goodwinch, Superwinch, and Warrior Winches
- No additional drilling required as the plate bolts directly into existing holes in the chassis, using the supplied fitting kit.
- Some cutting of the grille required to fit a winch
- Supplied with full Fitting Kit.
- 1 set Cree LED lights
- Compatible with Swivel Recovery Points. (Optional extra Part Number LS7525).**
- Designed to protect washer bottle
- Manufactured in UK
Land Rover Discovery 2
In the box
- 1x Discovery 2 winch bumper inc lightbar
- 1x Fitting Kit
- 1 Set Cree LED
- 1x Instructions
N.B Image for illustration only, actual product may vary slightly in finish.
This bumper does not include swivels (optional extra)
Please note, if fitting to vehicles with air-conditioning the grille panel and grille need to be trimmed to fit this bumper.
*NOT 8274 or Husky
Important; information for orders out of the U.K.
Please check that this bumper complies with the relevant regulations in your country before ordering.
We are not able to assist with certification, which may be required by National Transport Authorities.