Discovery Aluminum Steering Guard
An essential purchase to protect the underneath of your Land Rover Discovery, protecting the engine's sump from damage.
Our Wildbear™ Steering Guard is constructed from exceedingly strong 8mm 5083 Marine grade Aluminium with zinc-coated 8mm S275 steel mounting brackets. Like all our underbody protection, the product is superior to many of the cheaper products on the market; selecting unsurpassed raw materials gives a product highly resistant to corrosion, incredibly lightweight, and significantly tougher to impacts than other lower quality alternatives.
Our steering guard is supplied finished in a durable, architectural powder coating to enhance the unique Wildbear aesthetics.
Carefully designed to fit with both standard bumpers and our Wildbear™ HD / Winch Bumpers.
Unlike other products on the market, this will fit with the original Discovery bumper without the need for cutting the plastic trim
Fitting kit supplied.
- 8mm 5083 aluminum plate
- 8mm steel recovery point brackets
- Brackets are zinc plated steel for added strength and protection.
- High-quality architectural texture black powder for a long-lasting finish.
- No additional drilling required as the plate bolts directly into existing holes in the chassis, using the supplied fitting kit.
- Product code LS7480
In the Box
- 1x Discovery Aluminium Steering guard
- 2x 8mm zinc coated steel brackets
- 1x Fitting Kit
- 1x Instructions
Land Rover Discovery
In the box
N.B Image for illustration only, actual product may vary slightly in finish.
Colours are industrial powdercoat, and slightly different finish to black..